Sunday, May 2, 2010

little miss

Little miss Emi is so funny lately. She loves wearing funny things. I have been putting things on her just for fun and then she struts around with them on and gets mad when I take them off.

Here she is in a tutu and tiara

this is a bib on her head--she thought it was so funny

I put this monkey in her shirt and she walked all around the house with it in there

Grandma gave her this flower headband and she loves to wear it and put it on me

sunglasses are another one of her favorites

and here is a funny video of her with a bucket on her head...she loved wearing the bucket and the bib

3 comments:

derek and michelle said...

aw so cute! cant wait to see you guys this weekend. Ky loved the video.

Jodi said...

Oh my gosh - she is just soooo cute!
Thanks so much for sharing!
The videos make me feel like we're there!

JD and Alicia said...

she is so funny! i love her!