Monday, February 15, 2010

sunny st. george

We had a fantastic President's Day weekend in sunny St. George. I don't think I saw a single cloud while we were there--the weather was perfect. We had a blast visiting with my cousins, swimming, hiking around the red rocks, shopping and eating. It always goes by way too fast and we are already looking forward to next year. Here are some pictures of our fun.

Emi sporting her funky orange sunglasses

The guys thought it would be fun to buy remote control cars and drive them off the cliffs. The kids loved it too. Here is Adam with his car.

To finally kill the cars when they were done they climbed all the way to the top and drove them off

cute Mia and her mom, my cousin Kristi
me and Emi at dinner at the Mongolian grill--she pigged out on rice--the girl loves to eat--and yes, we were those parents who took their kid out to dinner in her pajamas



we took her swimming and I was anxious to see if she would like it or not--she loved it last time but that was 6 months ago--but I was happy to see that she still loved it--and she looked so stinking cute in her swimming suit


even little Sophie took a quick dip--she wasn't sure about it at first but seemed to like it after a few minutes


little Soph flashing a peace sign

who knew you could look so cute drying off?!


the little chick on Valentine's Day


and here is me on Valentine's Day--I was so excited to get these beautiful flowers from my Valentine!

we went to the park and it drove her nuts she got bark stuck to her hands


getting ready to go down the slide with Daddy

sliding with Mommy

first time on the swings--she wasn't sure about it

5 comments:

hammond fam said...

Looks like lots of fun.We better have warm sunny days in Texas. miss you guys. give her kisses from grams.

derek and michelle said...

Looks like fun. She looks sooo grown up, I cant believe it. Your hair is cute! Glad you had fun, cant wait to see you guys.

Jodi said...

Can't wait to see you all - just 2 short weeks!!!

Ashli said...

Sad I missed you...I went to Utah to visit family and spent the weekend in st. george as well. :) glad you had fun! emi looks adorable in her cute swimming suit. love it!

Spike and Linda said...

Some great picture! I love to check out the latest! Emi is getting soooo big, still so tiny! I would love to see her in person! Miss you guys.... love to All.