Friday, February 19, 2010

cute little trouble maker

This little monkey is into everything these days. The picture above is her favorite thing to do whenever we're up in my room. She races for the closet and pulls all of my shoes off the shelf. I guess she loves shoes already...what can I say?

This next one was just today. I was on the couch on my computer and she was on the other side of the coffee table "playing." I was thinking how great she was playing and entertaining herself. When I stood up, this is what I saw. I just had to laugh, she was so proud of herself and the little pile she had made. She gave me a big huge grin.

caught in the act

6 comments:

derek and michelle said...

lol i love her! She seems like she is so much fun right now, i want to see her.

Jackie said...

Haha. She is so cute! I love that look on her face. Can't wait to see you guys next weekend.

hammond fam said...

Oh do I remember those days. I love her face caught in the act. Cant wait to see you. I hope next weekend for her BIG 1!!!If not see you in Texas...Yeah!!!!

Kalli and Derek said...

She is so cute, I love this age. The wipe thing has happened several times with my kids, but its not so cute when they do it at 3 years old. :)

JD and Alicia said...

ha ha, i love the wipes! good thing she's so cute!

Jodi said...

Too cute - can't wait to see her!!