Sunday, October 3, 2010

st. george

My uncle Fred passed away in July. Emi and I were able to go to St. George to help prepare for the funeral and spend time with the family. Even though a sad event got us together, we were able to have a lot of fun together as well. We reminisced a lot and went through tons of old photos. Since our family is mostly women, we had lots of girl time. Emi got to play with a lot of kids too and she loved that. I forgot how H-O-T it gets in St. George in the summer. I think it has been more than a decade since I was there in the middle of the summer. It was unreal. We hit the pool a few times and got some giant Icees. We were sad to leave at the end of the week, but we were both excited to see Adam, who had to stay home for school and work.

having a blast in the pool...her favorite thing



my mom and aunt Nancy

kissing Maddie

grooving to Sonja's music

dancing with the bigger girls

having fun with her new friend Shelley

Emi and me with my cousin Kristi

my mom and her sisters- Janine, Nancy and Karen

me and Emi with my cousin Lumina

No comments: