Wednesday, January 13, 2010

feeling the sun

Today I walked outside and I felt the sun...actually felt it! And I saw blue sky too. It was amazing. Then Emi and I got in the car and heard some great old 90s songs like Hey Jealousy by the Gin Blossoms and Zombie by The Cranberries. Emi loves music and it makes me so happy. She does these noises that sound like she's trying to sing when we're in the car. She has the cutest personality and has been so funny lately. We went to lunch for my dad's birthday today and she would do this fake laugh whenever we would all be laughing at something. She just wanted to join in. And then we would all laugh at her and you could just tell she knew she was being cute. I think we are due for another photo shoot pretty soon but now that she is so mobile it's hard to get her to sit still for a picture. She will be 1 in 6 weeks...I can't believe it. Anyway, we are having a good day and are happy to see the sun.

3 comments:

derek and michelle said...

Aw I want to see that little cutie. I was just thinking about how she is going to be 1 soon! Are you having a big party?

Raquel said...

Emi sounds so adorable with a spunky personality. How fun!

Wade and Kristin said...

i want to meet that little angel!! i love her big beautiful eyes! hope all is well! miss you guys!!